At dragonflies.co.uk you can earn loyalty points every time you make a purchase.
For each £1 you spend you earn 1 point. So, if you have 100 points then you get £5.00 OFF your next purchase. Points are valid for 12 months.
You can monitor your points total in your account section.
The option to use your points will appear in your basket once you have accumulated 50 points or more in your account. In order to earn loyalty points, customers must create an account. Customers using guest checkout will not be able to accumilate or spend points.
If you have any questions about the scheme or anything else for that matter don't hesitate to get in touch.
Terms & Conditions
- Dragonflies Hand Tied Art trading as dragonflies.co.uk reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue loyalty points; and (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel loyalty points, or to alter or amend the conditions of operation of the dragonflies.co.uk loyalty points scheme. Reasonable grounds include (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a loyalty points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the scheme.
- The dragonflies.co.uk points are not transferable, and can only be used by the person whose name is linked to the account.
- Your loyalty points can only be used at dragonflies.co.uk and are valid for 12 months from the date they were allocated to your account.
- The dragonflies.co.uk loyalty points scheme is only for personal and consumer use. dragonflies.co.uk points cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded.
- Certain products or customers may be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of dragonflies.co.uk.
- 1 point will be awarded for every £1 that is spent where 1 point is equal to £0.05p. This can be altered at the discretion of dragonflies.co.uk. Points awarded will be calculated on the selling price and rounded down to the nearest pound.
- dragonflies.co.uk shall be entitled at any time to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund / credit of the purchase price is given or if the relevant products are exchanged for other products, unless such exchange is for products with an equivalent points value. Where the relevant products are exchanged for products of a lower points value dragonflies.co.uk shall be entitled to cancel the balance of points between those originally collected and those collected in respect of the replacement products.
- Where points are redeemed, further loyalty points will only be awarded on the remaining balance once the redeemed points have been deducted. Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other voucher or discount code.
- The current redemption value of points is one point equals five pence. dragonflies.co.uk reserves the right to vary the rate at any time.
- If returning goods where loyalty points were used as part or full payment, points and not cash will be credited back onto the account. Any balance that was paid using credit card will be subject to our standard returns.